Ultrasonic humidifier LRP4.0
The ultrasonic humidifier LRP4.0 is a room humidifier of the LRP series with a humidifying capacity of 4.0 kg/h. It has its own control board including a 7-segment display and a pushbutton for parameterization. As standard a drain valve for flushing or draining the ultrasonic humidifier is integrated.
- cross-flow fans for optimum distribution of humidity.
- continuous fog production by application of an on-site voltage signal.
- operating and alarm messages via potential-free contacts for connection to the building control system.
- fog guide elements with drip ring
- cross-flow fans for optimal throwing distance
- humidity production without distortion
- integrated drain valve
- operating and alarm signal