Ultrasonic humidifier ADH19
The ultrasonic humidifier ADH19 is an air duct humidifier of the ADH series with a humidification capacity of 19 kg/h. It has its own control board including a 7-segment display and a button for parameterization. As standard a drain valve for flushing or draining the ultrasonic humidifier is integrated as standard.
- continuous fog production by application of an on-site voltage signal.
- operating and alarm messages via potential-free contacts for connection to the building control system.
- specially shaped mist guide elements
- double row structure of the vibration modules
- humidity production without distortion
- optional fan control
- integrated drain valve
- operating and alarm signal